Saturday, December 27, 2014

Umm Hello?

Hi, you probably don't remember me, but I used to write movie reviews. It's been a very long time since I have, but that doesn't mean I've stopped going to the theaters. The blog just got to the point where it looked too convoluted. There was too much being thrown at the reader, and to be honest I have been too busy to even fix it. A few days ago I thought about some of the great films I've watched this year and it got me thinking I should probably wright something about it. I've watched some fantastic films this year, and some really bad ones. So I've decided to continue with reviews, and i'm starting with my Top 10 Films of 2014. I am also interested in doing a Top 5 Worst, Top 5 Most Disappointing, Top 5 Comedies, and Top 5 Action Films.

No comments:

Post a Comment